Python is one of the most commonly used programming language. Python is general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented and high-level programming language. It is easy to learn. Python is very powerful programming language.
It was created by Guido Van Rossum during 1985-1990. Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Python is easy
- Easy to Read
- Python lets us to build more functions with fewer lines of code
- Python is perfect for building prototypes.
- Python is flexible.
- It has a ton of resources.
- Python is open-source.
- Python provide interfaces to all major commercial databases.
- Python supports GUI applications.
- It supports functional and structured programming methods as well as OOP.
- Python can be used as scripting language.
- It can be easily integrated with C, C++, COM, ActiveX etc.
Google(Youtube), Facebook, Dropbox, Yahoo, NASA, IBM, Mozilla, Quara etc. are using Python.