Creating a new page in WordPress is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on the “Pages” option in the left-hand menu.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
- Enter a title for your new page in the title field.
- Enter the content for your new page in the main content area.
- Use the formatting tools in the editor to format your content as needed.
- Add any images or media to your page by clicking on the “Add Media” button above the editor.
- Configure any additional options for your page, such as the featured image, page attributes, or page template.
- Once you’re finished, click the “Publish” button to make your new page live on your website.
That’s it! Your new page is now live on your website and can be accessed by visitors.